Blues In Warsaw
Terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions of the Autumn Blues 2016:
- The Organiser of the Dance Workshop is Studio Tańca Swingowego SWINGOUT.PL.
- The Participant must be at least of 18 years old to take part in the Dance Workshop
- The Participant shall register using the form provided by the Dance Workshops Organiser
- The Organiser shall conditionally register the Participant at the Dance Workshops and shall provide the Participant with the information about the required payment (amount, time and bank account number).
- The Participant shall pay the amount stated in the registration confirmation in the specified time.
- If the Participant fails to pay the stated amount on time, his/hers registration shall be cancelled.
- If the Participant cancels his/her registration in the Dance Workshops, after having paid the amount mentioned in point 4 above, the Organiser will not refund the paid amount.
- Participant can transfer his/her pass to some other Participant of the same role (lead/follow) and level but only after informing the Organizer.
- The Organiser reserves the right to conditionally register, first of all, the Participant who registers with a dance partner.
- The Participant understands that intensive dancing causes physical stress and it is the Participant’s responsibility to judge if he/she is sufficiently fit to take part in the Dance Workshops. The Organiser shall neither be held responsible for any injury or accidental injury to the Participant, nor shall be held responsible for any loss of Participant’s belongings.
- The Organiser reserves the right to exclude from the Dance Workshop, without the right to refund the paid amount, any Participant who impedes the Dance Workshops and/or seems to be under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicating substances.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the agenda and location of the Dance Workshops.
- The Organiser reserves the right to – and the Participant agrees to – photograph and film the Dance Workshops and Participants and to use the recorded material (photos and videos or their part) for its own promotional and marketing purposes.
- Registering at the Dance Workshop shall mean that the Participant has read these General Terms and Conditions and agrees to them. The Participant also agrees that the Organisers collect and process Participant’s personal information with accordance to the regulation dated 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal information (DZ. U. Nr nr 133 poz. 883).